[Blackpool] Parking

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 18:35:02 UTC 2015

I managed to get the last space at the front last week ~ there were no time limits re length of stay but space is limited.

Has anyone got an old type Toshiba laptop mains supply cable please?  I've been given 3 old Toshiba's to fundraise but don't know if they are working or not.

Models are S1400-103, SP2100 ~ both types appear to have the same round pin socket but my neighbour's modern Toshiba mains lead doesn't fit.

Elizabeth