[Blackpool] For Mark, Tony and Mike 1

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 2 21:10:44 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for suggestions.

re PAE - I couldn't attempt Workaround 4 ( forcepae - couldn't get that far to try it.) I'm wondering if the CD/DVD drive is beginning to fail as has been suggested.  I know my internet speed isn't fast enough for Workaround 3, sadly.

There's no USB option in the boot menu, and I don't have an external CD drive . It's a new disk - it failed on this one before it installed elsewhere ok.

I'll try to get to Club next Saturday & fetch it with me for a diagnosis.

Thanks all,

Elizabeth