[Blackpool] Fwd: Re: LPD UK mailing list

Mike Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 12:03:30 UTC 2016

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

--- Forwarded message ---
From: Julian Robbins <joolsr1 at gmail.com>
Date: 20 April 2016 12:47:35
To: M Hewitt <admin at pcrecycler.co.uk>

On 17 Apr 2016 08:20, "M Hewitt" <admin at pcrecycler.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Julian -
> No one attended the LUG on Saturday, so I forwarded your email, and I have
> received this reply .

Hi Mike

I thought about getting the LPD posters, stickers printed here, but its
been difficult enough to find time for promo of our own event.

If I get time I will get this arranged as I know local printers etc. Time
is the issue

But I have sent a piece to Micromart to David Heywood the Linux pages chap,
who might if we are lucky publish some about the event and LPD.

I will also sent something to the local BBC Radio here as I know a couple
of their presenters and we did get a piece a few years back for Software
Freedom Day on there. I have already submitted a piece for local paper here
too.

Julian