[Blackpool] Linux Mint Users - Important Information

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 14:36:40 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

This is a short email to say that at the Makerspace/LUG this coming
Saturday 10-4pm we will be having a Linux Presentation day event.

We will be demonstrating Linux both for Desktop and Portable PC's and
also on the Raspberry Pi single board computer.

If you have been wanting to try Linux or have friends and family that
would like to try it come along, we meet in the basement of:

Crossways Hotel
64 Tyldesley Road
Blackpool
FY1 5DF

We have several older tower PC's pre-installed with Linux Mint 17.3 to
give away on the day so you may even get to go home with your own Linux box.

Regards

Tony