[Blackpool] Mint & KODI

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1958 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:49:13 UTC 2017

Hi Geoff

I'm getting there slowly but not able to drive.

At start up try starting in recovery mode to see if this cures the issue.
If the grub menue is not showing at start up press f12 on start up then
select HDD and this should show the grub screen, select advanced options
then recovery mode and see what happens.

The other option is use the live disc to access HDD and rescue any stored
data then do a reinstall of Mint to give a clean start. Downside is you'll
need to reinstall any software not installed by default.

If doing that don't forget to backup the .mozilla folder in home (control h
to show hidden folders) then use this file to restore your firefox settings
in reinstalled system. All you do is copy saved folder back to home
directory of clean system and overwrite the current .mozilla folder, the
next time you fire up firefox all will be as it was on old system.

Hope this is of help, say hi to Tony for me

Tony H