[Blackpool] Fwd: UK makerspaces: access and accessibility. We need your opinion!

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 10:12:59 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "vita.rutkovska.14 at ucl.ac.uk via surveymonkey.com" <
member at surveymonkeyuser.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2017 09:55
Subject: UK makerspaces: access and accessibility. We need your opinion!
To: <admin at pcrecycler.co.uk>

    UK makerspaces: access and accessibility questionnaire. Exploring how
people with accessibility needs can take a more active role in the
community of makers. University College London

Hi,

I’m Vita. I’m a user researcher and also a master’s student at UCL. I’m
exploring how people with accessibility needs could take a more active role
in the community of makers.

I am looking to find out what the main challenges are for makerspaces to
become more accessible and inclusive.

If you have a colleague or someone you know who would like to share some
insight, feel free to forward this on.  Let me know if you have any
questions or concerns about the work we are doing

Thanks for helping us out!

Vita

MSc Human-computer interaction with ergonomics
University College London
@vitamangan
vita.rutkovska.14 at ucl.ac.uk

Begin Survey
<https://surveymonkey.co.uk/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT2_2Bt4YkcZIljuOy5jwi5ERBfdb2d_2FCauGZrzNAvQ_2BUVRbPT68VEhNsfLQn5lkojK3ykhGj20cLsP1ClP3q_2BlbdBaG_2B0IEyWYJjKO2sIhgHSAix5X7Px6NPRcF3fB8Q3vFz5PhKrm_2BcTmC9G_2BoQxWJBb5qXIYF4yfRMcVog1yOojpw_3D_3D>

Please do not forward this email as its survey link is unique to you.
Unsubscribe
<https://surveymonkey.co.uk/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT0zxcG2WiAPU55MgsW0pebcj901P_2B2lpK79AOTFkeKo9LQ7hurVPHcSCEf7tXKLo2R_2FkM1MG64w3KTmvDsaaACb5ie_2BlLypr3qmijHDPNUDvkDtaIaZ3a662bRrobXTNmAT5o0Es1mzmv3bufG1nrMtgopmIjZO_2FmbZUiJb5HROoTA_2BEw4Se7737wgUMgZUIZY_3D>
from this list