[Blackpool] Layton Rakes Meet Up - Saturday 29th July

Olly Clark olly at ollyclark.org
Mon Jul 24 22:58:35 UTC 2017

As some of the longer standing members may remember we used to organise
alternative meets when the Makerspace (and LUG before that) was closed,
our last regular haunt was the Layton Rakes Wetherspoon's on Market
Street.  For abit of nostalgia I would like to propose a Meet at the
Layton Rakes this Saturday at 10:00ish upstairs on the second floor. The
usual order of business is to get a spot of breakfast and have abit of a
geeky chat, there is WiFi available so abit of hacking is also on the
cards, as long as it's not the WiFi.  So who's up for abit of an
impromptu meetup?

Regards

*Olly Clark
*