[Blackpool] Fwd: Layton Rakes Meet Up - Saturday 29th July

M Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 07:48:08 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Olly Clark via Blackpool <blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Date: 24 July 2017 at 23:58
Subject: [Blackpool] Layton Rakes Meet Up - Saturday 29th July
To: Blackpool LUG <blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk>

As some of the longer standing members may remember we used to organise
alternative meets when the Makerspace (and LUG before that) was closed, our
last regular haunt was the Layton Rakes Wetherspoon's on Market Street.
For abit of nostalgia I would like to propose a Meet at the Layton Rakes
this Saturday at 10:00ish upstairs on the second floor. The usual order of
business is to get a spot of breakfast and have abit of a geeky chat, there
is WiFi available so abit of hacking is also on the cards, as long as it's
not the WiFi.  So who's up for abit of an impromptu meetup?

Regards

*Olly Clark
*

http://www.ollyclark.org