[Blackpool] Saturday 13th October 2018

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 20:33:35 UTC 2018

Makerspace open as usual but I will not be in attendance as I will be taking Richard to Leicester University Open Day.

Same again next week as Liverpool University beckons.

Enjoy your tinkering, see you all in a couple of weeks,

Mike2

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>  Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>