[Blackpool] Events

cryptok96 cryptok96 at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:00:15 UTC 2021

Hi I'm also looking for the same thing looking to learn new skills and see how mine measure up I too have had no mail from the mailbox not sure how u was even able to message me lol either way it's great to meet another person who even love python and Kali let me know if you get a reply from the group have a gooden mate.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile