[Blackpool] Events

Barry Titterton titterton.barry1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 12:54:51 UTC 2021

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has replied to you so far. The group is not meeting in
person at the moment due to the high levels of Covid in Blackpool. We have
spent the last year-plus meeting on-line using the Jitsi web app. We
normally meet in the Palatine library, and I am sure we will soon be back
as soon as things open up again.

Cheers,
Barry T