[Bradford] Bradford CVS

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 12:14:05 UTC 2008

I've heard from Bradford CVS:

They're happy to allow un-constituted groups hire their rooms.

They have a computer and screen that we can use, or we bring our own
laptop.

It's a central Location, and they have Wednesday November 26th
available. They then make block bookings so we could nab it for the
year.

It's £25 a time for the large room - the small room is for about 12
people and doesn't have the same facilities. (there seems to a hire
charge for the projector, but getting some clarification on that...)

http://www.bradfordcvs.org.uk/meeting.htm

To me this seems like a good place.

What it depends on is sponsorship of the meeting costs.

CVS are happy to take either a cheque on the night, or to invoice after
the event. So if individuals, small groups, businesses wanted to sponsor
an individual month then they could.

I can arrange to go and see the room before hand, so I should be able to
put a hold on the room for this months meeting, and perhaps make a
decision in the middle of next week.

If anyone wants to pledge some money towards this cost you can let me
know privately if you wish, or post to the group.

Any feedback is appreciated, and note that we're still waiting for
information from the libraries.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.