[Bradford] Bradford CVS

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 15:56:34 UTC 2008

Thanks Wayne this could be a plan

Unfortunately, I've just got the 2009 prices and it's gone up a fiver -
so from Jan 2009 it's £30.

If we go Monday or Friday apparently it's free! (Monday is bad for me)

I reckon I could sponsor one meeting a year, since I make my living from
mostly free software services it's one way to give back.

Thing is we'd need a bit more commitment to make it a goer.

We've still got a few weeks before the next Wednesday meeting (I can't
make the next social by the way), so there may be other options.

They also have wifi, but it's switched off because no-one uses it! Again
whther they'll want to charge...

I'll arrange to go and see them anyway.