[Bradford] Bradford LUG Wednesday 26th Nov

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 08:58:10 UTC 2008

Just a reminder...

Bradford GNU/LUG will meet this Wednesday 26th Nov.
[Sponsored by Phluidity.net]

Where: Mable Booth Room
Bradford Council for Voluntary Services (CVS)
Voluntary Services Centre
19/25 Sunbridge Road,
Bradford
West Yorkshire
BD1 2AY
tel. 01274 722772
http://www.bradfordcvs.org.uk/contact.htm

The NEW VENUE has a lift, induction hearing loop, projector, interactive
whiteboard, tea and coffee facilities, Wi-fi.

Meeting format:
We hope to have a couple of 20 minute talks:
I am offering - Making the change. Can the 'Cycle of Change' be applied
to people taking up Linux?
If anyone else has something to present please let me know.

Did people get their fix!  - a round up of the months mailing list
activity.

We'll also have a small group show and tell session: - bring your laptop
and show us how you use it day to day, or show us something cool, or
show us something that's broke!

Richard Bruce may present product of the month(!)

I'll be asking for upgrade advice, and we'll be looking for your
opinions on the new venue, future talks, install fests, and more...

See you there
David Carpenter

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.