[Bradford] Last Nights Meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 11:09:24 UTC 2008

Thanks to all of you that came last night.

I've made a few minor changes to the website and the wiki today.

I probably won't get the full meeting notes up today, but hey it's a
wiki, go add then yourself!

Main Headlines for those of you not there:
12 people came
We need a new place to meet
If we can't get anywhere for free some of the businesses present said
they would look to sponsor the venue - anyone else?
Looking at planning a Come and try/Install fest in the spring
Business Forum being planned
Find us on IRC/Facebook/Web and Wiki
Call for themes/talks (suggestions and offers)

Keep checking the wiki for more notes.

Hope to see people at the next social:
Fri. 14th Nov.
if not before.

Cheers
(apologies if missed anything off here!)

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.