[Bradford] Pub Talk... Or SIMILE, Semantic web and all that jazz

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 08:34:45 UTC 2008

My brief foray into the semantic web can be seen here:
http://www.nornir.co.uk/lamrt/data/lamrt.html

LAMRT is the Langdale and Ambleside Mountain rescue team. This is also
linked in an iframe from their site www.lamrt.org.uk (A google data
thing...we know it's not, but there you go)

It uses the Exhibit tool from simile linked below.

Just in case anyone was interested...

I should be exploring the semantic web a lot more with my work in the
coming months. When I understand it I can offer it as a talk!

David