[Bradford] A topic suggestion

Richard Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:40:09 UTC 2008

hiya david

I use Luks ( http://luks.endorphin.org/ ) for my hard drive encryption its
part of the installer on the ubuntu alternate cd  this keeps all my
documents safe

i also use it on my removable backups /usb keys  to ensure the backup is
safe

paranoid little bunny i am :D

 ubutnu 8.10 also has a "private folder" that makes one folder encrypted  if
you don't want to go down the whole disk encryption road
I don't know much about that as its pointless making an encrypted folder on
a encrypted hard drive

not even I am that paranoid

http://www.immobilise.com/
is also a good way of trying to get your stolen items back

http://xpd259.blogspot.com/

please sign or encrypt your emails
get my public key from
http://xpd259.googlepages.com/Richard.asc