[Bradford] A topic suggestion

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 13:04:53 UTC 2008

Sound like this could be a topic for a meeting then

- and/or perhaps it's a resource to build on the wiki which we can then
discus the ins and outs of next time we meet.

Thanks for your ideas. Just wonder if the government have to give their
own keys to themselves, and if they even know if they have any!