[Bradford] A topic suggestion

Richard Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:06:35 UTC 2008

this is very true :( about one of the only things I admire about the USA
their right to with hold there gpg and pass keys if they want to

but i have nothing illegal on my pc .not even a stray mp3
i just don't want it been stolen and the data been used for the wrong
reasons
but if you do have things you don't want the government to read

there is a file format that uses fuse out there (can't remember its name)
that allows you to give two passwords to a encrypted hard drive password one
opening the encryption and the other opening the real hidden data  but last
time i looked the development on it had halted

http://www.truecrypt.org/ also does this  but not on full drives if you also
want to keep some data safe from the .gov

http://xpd259.blogspot.com/

please sign or encrypt your emails
get my public key from
http://xpd259.googlepages.com/Richard.asc