[Bradford] Media

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 08:09:20 UTC 2009

Hi Phil

Thanks for the debug offer - but you seem to have fixed it just by
replying - can I recreate it - seems not!

Here's a vague bug report for you...

One of the things I use rythmnbox for is to play guitar tracks, pause
and rewind/fast forward to find bits I want to try to copy (and play
them endlessly over and over again until I drive even myself mad!)

The crashes I have had have been when clicking on the play progress bar
to jump backward and forwards through the song - not dragging, but
clicking.

I know that's really vague, but if I can get better detail I will -
maybe this sounds familiar to someone else who could give more detail?

Yep -ubuntu 8.04.

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.