[Bradford] VATStuff now available

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Aug 6 08:11:05 UTC 2009

Bernie

Good stuff.

Your previous email was asking about hosting, websites, forums, wiki
etc.

I think Launchpad is a nice place for the code - bug tracking, faq's,
blueprints and so on, but I guess the forum/wiki stuff is not handled
there at all.

I've had a bit of experience with mediawiki - but nothing all that
useful around forums, except Drupal and I'm not that impressed with
drupal forums.

Let me know if you're still after some of that stuff, and I'll see what
I can do and what I can persuade the rest of the group to help with..

Well done in getting it out there - my python is coming along - I
managed 'hello world' the other day!