[Bradford] VATStuff now available

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.plus.com
Thu Aug 6 09:53:07 UTC 2009

Yes its my first experience with Launchpad and bazaar, so I've been
messing about with its options.

Everything's a learning curve, but it does seem good, I can now use
bazaar to push updates from my laptop, and I've tried pulling down the
branch onto another PC directly from launchpad - and its working fine -
so this distributed CVS seems to be working.

It's all keeping me up into the early hours..

  Bernie