[Bradford] Linux based career oppurtunity in our area for anyone interested

Philip Wyett philwyett at gmx.com
Wed Dec 30 11:36:54 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Someone mentioned a Job at Bradford college that was Linux based. Though
I am not available/interested, I thought one of the membership maybe.

Details below.

// Start

WEB SYSTEMS DEVELOPER

Vacancy from Jobcentre Plus <http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk>

Job No: BDC/132832

Wage: £20,289 - £26,496 PER ANNUM

Hours: 37 HOURS OVER 5 DAYS

Location: BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE BD7

Duration: Permanent

Date posted: 21 December 2009

Closing date: 13 January 2010

Pension details: Pension available

Description

This vital role offers an opportunity for an experienced web developer
with strong systems analysis skills to develop the College's dynamic web
systems. The role requires expert knowledge of systems such as Linux,
Apache, Mysql and PHP (LAMP). As well as a strong technical ability you
should also have excellent interpersonal skills as responding to
clients. queries and resolving problems is an essential element of the
role. You will also have the opportunity to develop and manage
web-related projects and so good organisational skills are required. A
disclosure check with the Criminal Records Bureau will be undertaken for
this post. Closing Date: 13 January 2010 We're committed to safeguarding
and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and
expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by visiting www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk and
following the instructions on the webpage.

Employer

Bradford College - Online applic. ONLY

// End

Regards