[Bradford] Linux based career opportunity in our area for anyone interested

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Wed Dec 30 23:45:25 UTC 2009

At risk of turning this list into a recruitment drive and in case it
wasn't publicised enough by our crew at barcamp we're still looking for
php developer positions at $dayjob.

Blurb from the website:

We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled Web Applications
Developer...

    * Are you looking for a new challenge?
    * Are you capable of much more than you're currently being asked to do?
    * Do you want to be involved in web based software that is at the
leading edge, considered to be the very best in its field and is used by
hundreds of thousands of people worldwide?
    * Want to work at a software company where your customers actually
love you?
    * Want to work on a web based, drag-drop, social networking enabled
development environment that kicks a**?

This is the one you've been waiting for, this is your chance to make a
real difference. Frog have a culture of innovation, opportunity and reward.

Frog are currently expanding our development team to match our growing
business. We are looking for talented individuals who can bring new
ideas and experiences to the Frog team to fill a variety of positions.
We want to hear from those who wish to work on interesting development
projects, and from those who want to be involved in leading these
developments.

You will be working on a unique, large scale PHP system. Applicants must
have solid PHP, SQL and JavaScript. Strong knowledge of other
development languages may be beneficial, dependent on level and
relevance of experience. Good communication skills, a "can do" attitude
and a thirst for personal improvement are a must, we're breaking new
ground here at Frog!

It is essential that you are a keen team player, a creative problem
solver, and want to work in a fast paced, fixed deadline environment.

Source & Contact:
http://www.frogtrade.com/index.phtml?d=323082