[Bradford] linux friendly mother boards

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:26:38 UTC 2009

Hey,

I've not tried with that specific bundle but I generally go with intel
boards and cpu's the 945 upwards it very good and I've not had any problems
running linux on them.  As for graphics cards I recently built a media
centre in the living room around a Asus P5SD2-VM and a nvidia 9series gfx
card and all is well with that combo (though xbmc is unstable but I'm sure
thats a software issue  with that app as others are fine on it).

Give me a shout if you need a hook up on spare box for a while I'm sure I
have enough parts kicking around at home to hack a box together than will
get you back online.

Wayne