[Bradford] linux friendly mother boards

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 12:46:15 UTC 2009

The Free Software Foundation has a resource for hardware that works with
Linux -  even stuff with a free BIOS.
http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw

For motherboards specifically:
http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/systems

By the way I've got that old TIME machine sitting around taking space. I
put GNewSense on it and everything worked (that I tried!) (Richard)
You're welcome to it, and if he doesn't want it I am looking for a good
home for it. I'll sort out the spec and post it if anyone's interested.