[Bradford] Project proposal for Braford LUG

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 15:47:10 UTC 2009

Hey, thanks for all the interest.

I guess it would be difficult for us to sell hardware in any
professional sense - though producing a few for personal contacts
may be fun.

A reference design that could be published, together with manuals as
suggested by Nick, and one or two demo machines is, I think, within our
grasp.

Re the which Linux question: my vote is also Ubuntu, though there's
nothing to stop us proving the build works well with other
distributions.

 - and then there's a logo to design, with a desktop image!!!!

      Bernie