[Bradford] PDF gallery

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 10:40:31 UTC 2009

Hi All

Just been thinking the last few days about easy ways to show PDF's on
the web.

Y'know this www.bikebradford.org.uk site - you go off and tag websites
on delicious (give them a title and description as well), then the
script does the rest, pulling them in from the delicious feed and
presenting them nicely....

Well, anyone come across something similar for PDF's? I know it's a bit
odd, but I'm wanting something similar. I could probably write something
myself, or build something in drupal, but I'm thinking of something very
lightweight that could easily be used by others.

Other than that - what about good social sites for hosting PDF's online
where they can be tagged, previewed etc.

Seems there are lots of PDF's about cycle routes, cycle tracks, etc...

All bright ideas welcome.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.