[Bradford] PDF gallery

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 08:26:47 UTC 2009

Thanks Bernie

This is all useful stuff. I've just about got my solution working, and
hope to put it live later today/tomorrow.

I think by easy ways to show pdf's I was meaning, browse a directory of
them - e.g. with thumbnails of covers and descriptions, perhaps by
category or tag, rather than view the pdf itself (choose easily first,
then view) - as I say I've just about got a solution thanks to
everyone's input - just need to do a bit more testing and tidying up.

I'll post when it's up and make sure there's a link to the source
somewhere.

Thanks again.
David