[Bradford] PDF gallery

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 19:10:11 UTC 2009

"Other than that - what about good social sites for hosting PDF's
online"

I'm using google groups to hold pdf files of a python magazine - at
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/pythonrag

You can store up to 100M free.  The links to the pdf files are huge long
things though - so I link to them via url's created from tinyurl.com

Not sure what you mean re 'easy ways to show PDF's' - if you simply link
to a pdf it is displayed in your default pdf viewer so it doesn't seem
to be a problem.

  -  Bernie