[Bradford] Virtualisation and Practical Sessions

Bernard Czenkusz bernie at skipole.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 08:12:09 UTC 2010

I'd be interested on coming along to a virtualisation one, I've used
Virtualbox, but I've heard good things about KVM.

With regard to longer practical sessions in general - if there's
interest I could probably do one on Python, I may be able to get someone
else from the West Yorkshire Python user group along as well.

A longer session is better than a talk on a programming language as you
really need to get your hands coding to learn it.

  - Bernie