[Bradford] Virtualisation and Practical Sessions

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 08:31:00 UTC 2010

> With regard to longer practical sessions in general - if there's
> interest I could probably do one on Python, I may be able to get someone
> else from the West Yorkshire Python user group along as well.

What are you looking to cover with Python ?
Our whole business is written in Python from our radius server (using twisted), web server (using pylons), mail (spam interception, mail delivery, ...), provisioning systems (REST interface, backend systems, etc.).
So I may be able to contribute something.

Thomas