[Bradford] Playing for Kicks

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 13:04:39 UTC 2010

Sorry about this massive abuse of the mailing list.....

As you can't help to have failed to have noticed, Nige and myself,
stalwart LUGgers, also play in a covers band - Playing For Kicks.

We've just set up the website:
http://www.playingforkicks.co.uk

and there are a couple of dates on there open to anyone and everyone,
this Friday (10th Sept) being the next one. (Prune Park Inn, Allerton)

I must stress that I would hate it if people felt in some way obliged to
turn out to see us, BUT if this is your kind of thing then it would of
course be good to see you there.

Hope that's not too intrusive an email to send to a Linux User Group
list!

All the best
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.