[Bradford] Leeds Hack 2

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Tue Aug 2 17:01:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

This weekend is Leeds Hack 2, a hack day where ~150 people come
together to build cool things and compete for prizes (as well as
generally have a good time amongst fellow geeks and hackers).  Teams
of up to four generally come together in advance or on the day to
compete.  There's still plenty of spaces left, and you don't need to
have a team or idea already (but it would help).

Further details are on the website http://leedshack.com/

I'll be down there, and I'm looking for team members to support my
idea of building some cool maps of Yorkshire using various open public
transport data.

--
Alice