[Bradford] LUG Meet Next Wednesday

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Wed Jan 19 12:40:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

The monthly BradLUG meeting takes place next Wednesday, 26th January,
7pm for a 7.15pm start, at Bradford Council for Voluntary Services, in
the Mabel Booth room. (see http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=47 for address
etc)

Rather than having a speaker, this month we shall be relying on the
expertise of the LUG members.  We will have around three informal
discussions on topics to be picked on the night, which we may run using
a Park Bench format if it feels suitable
<http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ParkBenchPanel>

We're also pretty good at helping fix things, so bring along any Linux
problems you've been having and somebody may be able to help you out.

There'll also be the usual pre-LUG coffees and pizza, meeting in Cafe
Nero on Market St from around 4:30 and Pizza Pieces on Market St at 6pm.

--
Alice