[Bradford] Social Meeting - Friday 11 March

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:16:57 UTC 2011

I've not changed the date for a few reasons, its too last minute I think
For people to change plans or notice the change even if I posted to the
mailing list, tweeted and did what I could

Also I no longer have admin rights to alter it even if I wanted to

regards Dick Thomas

forgive my brevity as this email was sent from my Android mobile device

http://www.xpd259.co.uk