[Bradford] Social Meeting - Friday 11 March

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:18:58 UTC 2011

What makes it wrong is its meant to be two weeks before the main meeting and
on that weeks Friday
For some reason the gcal auto date had cocked up again

I will try login again tomorrow and fix any future dates

regards Dick Thomas

forgive my brevity as this email was sent from my Android mobile device

http://www.xpd259.co.uk