[Bradford] VPS (cheap linux servers)

Oliver Burkill ollybee at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:43:34 UTC 2011

lowendbox is an excellent resource.
My recommendation for a really good service would be bytemark
Also my employer Webfusion sells VPS's I sit next to the VPS support
team and would be happy to help with any issue should anyone have a
webfusion VPS.

If any bradlug people want something temporarily to try an idea then
message me, I may be able to set you something up on my testing
server. Similarly FTP accounts or web hosting accounts. I may need to
reformat the whole server at any time so it can only be for messing
about with.