[Bradford] Fwd: [lugmaster] Richard Stallman looking for talk venues

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 23:52:43 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "James Holden" <wylug at jamesholden.net>
Date: Sep 16, 2011 12:06 AM
Subject: [lugmaster] Richard Stallman looking for talk venues
To: <lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Hi All,

[ First post to this list, I've been of the organising WYLUG of late, so
hello! ]

WYLUG co-hosted RMS' talk in Leeds last month and he'll be in Europe
again in the first week of November.

He has asked if any organisations would like to host a talk during this
period.

Funding for travel from France (and possibly back again) would be
necessary, as well as finding a suitable venue, publicity, accommodation
etc. RMS is picky about sponsors so you must clear any such arrangements
with him in advance.

If anyone is interested or knows of an institution which might be,
please let me know ASAP and I'll pass the details on.

Best regards,

James

--
James Holden                     Developer, SEO, Technology Consultant
http://jamesholden.net/                          Leeds, United Kingdom