[Bradford] Leeds Werewolves TOMORROW (Wed)

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:19:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,

In my usual last-minute style, the reminders for the Leeds Werewolf Chapter
go out the day before.

The venue: Adelphi (Central Leeds, Great food, good alchohol - yes, real
ale, cider, etc.) LS10 1QJ
The date : Tomorrow - Wednesday 4th April.
The time : 7:30pm onwards.
The games : Werewolf (of course), The Thing for small rounds, Fluxx and
other card games (whilst people eat usually).

More info about the game, and the google calendar :
http://www.leedswerewolves.info/

Thanks for listening (or at least for not moaning about my once a month
mailouts :-) )
--
Martyn