[Bradford] Calendar

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Fri Jan 6 12:28:08 UTC 2012

Thanks for the Calendar. I used a different way to connect to the calendar this time. It my be common knowledge to those who regularly do this but it wasn't obvious to me. Lest others wish to know:
1. Log in to your Google account.

2. In the same browser as (1)go to the Bradlug Calendar URL (as supplied by David).

3. Click on the Google button on the bottom right of the page.
4. Add to your Calendar.

Brian