[Bradford] Calendar

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 13:26:09 UTC 2012

Hi All

Our BradLug calendar seems to have disappeared and no-one knows why!

So I've set up a new one:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=j0levg4c0p2op08nf5elp3u50k%
40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

I'll tie this into the exisiting website WHEN everyone is happy!

So if you have a few minutes please would you check this calendar, check
the dates of mettings and socials are as you would expect for 2012, and
then let me know?

I think it would also be good to have a few other admins on this
calendar, so please me know if that should be you!

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.