[Bradford] Leeds Werewolves Tomorrow - NEW VENUE

Martyn Ranyard martyn at theendofhistether.org.uk
Tue Jan 31 23:28:52 UTC 2012

Calling all social/gaming geeks!

We have relocated Leeds' Werewolf meet and are looking like it's going to
be a good larger group this month (ideal for the new venue).

We're now meeting at The Adelphi, 3-5 Hunslet Road LS10
1QJ<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=7101147882024298324> -
Don't let LS10 fool you, it's really quite central Leeds.

They provide real ale for those connoisseurs of such beverages and also
have food offers on a Wednesday which people can take advantage of.

The side room is booked from 7:30pm for our use all night.

Also, I've updated the site - www.leedswerewolves.info - and put a google
calendar on it.

Hope to see some of you there!
--