[Bradford] Werewolf Tomorrow - NEW VENUE

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:32:26 UTC 2012

Calling all social/gaming geeks!

We have relocated Leeds' Werewolf meet and are looking like it's going
to be a good larger group this month (ideal for the new venue).

We're now meeting at The Adelphi, 3-5 Hunslet Road LS10 1QJ - Don't
let LS10 fool you, it's really quite central Leeds. (obligatory google
maps link - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=7101147882024298324
)

They provide real ale for those connoisseurs of such beverages and
also have food offers on a Wednesday which people can take advantage
of.

The side room is booked from 7:30pm for our use all night.

Also, I've updated the site - www.leedswerewolves.info - and put a
google calendar on it.

Hope to see some of you there!
--
Martyn
p.s. to mods, resent from right address, feel free to discard the prior email.