[Bradford] Room booking for 2013

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 08:19:39 UTC 2012

Hi All

Bradford CVS is looking to see if we want to book the room into 2013.

The cost for a Wednesday evening will increase to £32.50 per meeting

We could have either a Monday or Friday (once a month as we currently
do) for nothing!

So I could do with some ideas from people about what they would like
to see for the coming year.
Our current model is that individuals/small businesses sponsor each meeting.
Can we sustain this through 2013?

I suggest a way forward is to comment via the list on the above and
for it to be discussed at the meeting on the 31st October.