[Bradford] BCB: Next 'IT Stuff' ?

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Jan 1 23:01:05 UTC 2013

So not long to go then. I do have a 12 minute recording from the Raspberry Pi Bake. I'm also preparing, should we need it, a 5-6  minute recording on Keyboards. We need to get together soon then. I think that a hangout would be a good idea but I'll leave it to someone else to suggest when it should be as the last one, that I announced,  only had me and Alice in it.

Brian