[Bradford] BCB: Next 'IT Stuff' ?

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:02:58 UTC 2013

> So not long to go then. I do have a 12 minute recording from the Raspberry
> Pi Bake. I'm also preparing, should we need it, a 5-6  minute recording on
> Keyboards. We need to get together soon then. I think that a hangout would
> be a good idea but I'll leave it to someone else to suggest when it should
> be as the last one, that I announced,  only had me and Alice in it.

Yo Peeps

Happy for you to name the day and time, but, working back from 9th
Jan, it's going to have to be very soon.  Do we have to get the studio
booked?  Let's work backwards from that to set a date for the hangout.

We can follow up the free wifi thing, and/or maybe attempt to fill the
whole show with Pi.  Having recently watched Bytey do a first run on
his Pi we can go over the basics (will there be time for swearing and
well deserved slagging off of Raspbian? cos that's the fun part ;-)

Tarra
-D.