[Bradford] [[Radio]] IT Stuff Today 7th March 2013 6pm

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 13:23:39 UTC 2013

Excellent!

It seems likely that the studio part of the recording will normally be
one or two days before broadcast to allow us to get topical items in.

Dave, is it worth making those bookings now. At least get April (and
possibly May in? - beware bank holidays on both)

Shi, I guess we can go off list to find convenient times/dates - but
if anyone else is keen then please let us know so we can also
accommodate you.