[Bradford] RADIO - IT Stuff sound quality & downloading podcast

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 10:25:08 UTC 2013

Yes, I agree.

Seems the podcast software has removed the download link (?) or something.
The show is at http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/bcb/index.php?id=11079
but seems you can only play it live on the site.

I agree about the sound quality - it seemed the level meters were ok
when we recorded..

I'll get in touch with Mary and see how she's getting on with here IT needs.