[Bradford] May meetings

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue May 7 15:40:04 UTC 2013

Hi All

Just getting the ball rolling with ideas for May's meeting (20th May)
(I have no ideas, I'm hoping this will prompt you!)

Also it's the social meetup on Friday. I plan on going this month -
Corn Dolly 8pm Friday.

Next Radio show is 30th May if anyone wants to get involved. If anyone
wants to learn how to drive the desk, I'm pretty sure we could show
you how to do that now, so we can arrange to do that at a mutually
convenient time - just contact me.

Looks like the Bletchley park trip is gaining momentum - excellent,
perhaps Nick can tell us a bit more at the meeting.

Finally, this was the link John H said that if you saw one thing on
the internet this month then it should be this. I thought it was a
good watch!

http://www.linux.com/news/featured-blogs/185-jennifer-cloer/715856-jim-zemlin-at-tedx-what-weve-learned-from-linus-torvalds